Sharps Collection Kiosk
The Sharps Collection Kiosk by Take Back Express™ is a high-security unattended collection kiosk that is ideal for pharmaceutical disposal, expired medicine, medical sharps, or a return kiosk (for cell phones, keys, etc.). This extra-large capacity collection unit is great for businesses needing to securely collect items in a safe manner. Once an item has been deposited, the dual locks protect items until the time of retrieval. The collection area is easy to access to collect items inserted into the unit . This is an ideal kiosk for hospitals, doctor offices, pharmacies, car rental agencies, law enforcement agencies, airports, schools, and libraries. Call for production lead time.
Bulk pricing available. Call for details today! (719) 955-2698
- Made with heavy-duty, 16-gauge steel
- Locking collection area secures incoming items.
- Service area security panel blocks access to deposited items. Full coverage.
- High-security dual access door system and dual controlled tubular lock
- Soft-close deposit drum door mechanism
- Stainless steel hinges
- Made in the USA
- Durable powder coated poly-hammer finishes
- Dual locks
- Front door configuration allows units to be installed against walls where space is a concern
- Dual topper view ports
- Anchors to floor, wall, or both
- Large flat surfaces for signage
- Conforms to ADAH standards
- Adjustable foot pads
- Decals available - Call for options
- Dimensions: 26.5" W x 48" H x 27.5" D
- Dimensions of deposit drum: 10.5” W 9.0” H x 6.75” D
- Dimensions of front access door: 22.0” W x 22.0” H x 24.0” D
- Maximum Interior Receptacle Dimensions: 23" W x 25" T x 24" D
- Cubic Feet With Maximum Size Receptacle: 7.99 (59.74 gallons)
- Recommended corrugated receptacle: ULINE part no. S-20542
- Product weight: 205 lbs.
Take Back Express offers a five-year limited warranty on all products with proof of purchase to the original owner. The warranty covers manufacturing defects and failure of moving parts under normal use. We will repair or replace, at our option, any defect in material or workmanship for a period of five years from date of purchase. If your product is found defective, please contact Take Back Express customer service at (719) 955-2698. The warranty excludes deliberate or accidental damage and does not extend to misuse, finishes, destructive weather conditions, rust, improper installation, or normal wear and tear. The warranty does not cover labor or any other costs of removal, re-installation or replacement of the defective unit.